User Agreement, Service and Site Terms and Conditions:
1. All terms and conditions are subject to change.
2. All fees paid to Autograph COA, LLC are NON-REFUNDABLE once the item begins the authentication process.
3. Certification and authentication involves an individual judgement that is subjective and requires the exercise of professional opinion, which can change from time to time. Therefore, Autograph COA, LLC makes no warranty or representation and shall have no liability whatsoever to the customer for the opinion rendered on any submission.
4. Autograph COA, LLC shall have no liability whatsoever to the customer for any damage to any items that ACOA can reasonably demonstrate occurred while not in the custody or control of ACOA. However, if ACOA determines the customer’s submission was lost or damaged while in ACOAs possession, customer will be compensated based upon the fair market value of the submission as determined by ACOA's standard procedures which may include filing a claim with our insurance carrier. The owner's declared value is used for determining insurance cost of the return shipment and the maximum amount that can be claimed for damage or loss in shipment for any items. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY EXCEED THE DECLARED VALUE OF THE ITEM.
5. Autograph COA, LLC will provide collectors with the finest, most thorough, consistent and accurate authentication efforts available in the industry. Occasionally an item may have a typographical error on the label or certificate/letter of authenticity. Customer agrees to return any incorrectly described item to ACOA upon request at any time, and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ACOA and its affiliates against all losses and/or claims (including attorney’s fees) caused by the circulation or sale of a mismarked or inappropriate item or any unauthorized use of a ACOA certificate or label. 6. ACOA will not be responsible for returning items sent with insufficient payment or inadequate contact information, nor will ACOA be required to contact you or retain your items in such circumstances for a period in excess of three (3) months from its initial receipt.
7. The rights and obligations of both you and ACOA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Connecticut, excluding its choice of law rules. By your submission of items or memorabilia to Autograph COA, LLC, you hereby (a) agree to all of the terms and conditions of these Submission Instructions, (b) submit yourself to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the United States District Courts of Tolland, Connecticut, and (c) expressly waive any venue or jurisdiction to which you may otherwise be entitled by your present or future domiciles.
ACOA "Fast Opinion" Terms and Conditions of Service:
Customer's engagement of Autograph COA, LLC (ACOA)'s Fast Opinion service is subject to all relevant terms and conditions of the eBay User Agreement and the Facebook User Agreement.
ACOA will endeavor to render opinions within a reasonable time frame after receipt, but disclaims any liability whatsoever to Customer for damages (including incidental or consequential damages) allegedly due to ACOA's failure to render an opinion within any time frame.
ACOA will not render opinions with respect to items consisting of (a) autographs NOT listed on the Fast Opinion Autograph Schedule or, (b) autographs that in ACOA's opinion are damaged and/or their scans illegible. Fees paid to ACOA for such items shall be refunded to Customer.
Only items received within 90 days of the close of the auction will be entitled to a credit of $5.00 off ACOA's regular authentication price.
Certification and authentication involves individual judgments that are subjective and require the exercise of professional opinion, which can change from time to time. ACOA does not guarantee that any opinion rendered by Fast Opinion will agree with the opinion(s) of any other autograph experts, or with the opinion rendered by ACOA itself should the item be submitted for physical inspection immediately following purchase or at any time in the future. Therefore, ACOA makes no warranty or representation and shall have no liability whatsoever to Customer for the opinion rendered by Fast Opinion with respect to any item, including but not limited to losses or damages incurred by any person as a result of relying upon any Fast Opinion opinion in connection with the purchase (or non-purchase) or sale of any item. ACOA further disclaims any liability whatsoever for losses or damages incurred by any person as a result of the reproduction and/or use of any Fast Opinion opinion by third parties not connected with Fast Opinion including, but not limited to eBay sellers.
Fast Opinion opinions are non-transferable, and Customer agrees to the following with respect to dissemination of any opinion Customer receives from Fast Opinion with respect to any item: (a) not to disclose Fast Opinion's opinion to any third party; (b) that Fast Opinion's opinions are confidential and may not be reproduced or distributed without Autograph COA, LLC's express permission; (c) that eBay is authorized to remove any unauthorized disclosure of a Fast Opinion opinion from eBay's site.
Except as expressly set forth herein, ACOA disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding the Fast Opinion service.
The courts of Tolland, Connecticut shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to Customer's use of Fast Opinion, and THE PARTIES IRREVOCABLY WAIVE THEIR RIGHTS TO A TRIAL BY JURY WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM. The court shall award to the prevailing party, in addition to any other relief deemed appropriate, the prevailing party's attorney's fees and costs of litigation, whether or not those are otherwise available to the prevailing party by statute.